Description: As a mechatronics technician you produce mechatronic components for appliances, machines, plants and equipment. You assemble mechanic, electric/electronic, pneumatic/hydraulic and IT components to produce mechatronic systems. These system-equipment modules are installed, commissioned and operated by you.
Being a mechatronics technician you work closely together with your colleagues and other specialists from different sections of the company such as electrical engineering, electronics and mechanical engineering.
Term: 31/2 years
Vocational school: 3 x 10, 1 x 71/2 weeks block training course with boarding school accommodation, Linz 5 vocational school.
- Manual dexterity
- An interest in technical things and a grasp of technical backgrounds
- Mathematical skills and a logic way of thinking
- Freehand drawing skills
- Good spatial imagination
- Ability to work in a concentrated manner
- Working precisely
After completion of this double apprenticeship you can work for us as:
- House technician
- Systems developer
This is an opportunity to complete an apprenticeship with higher school certificate
How to apply
We prefer you to make use of our on-line application tool for the desired apprenticeship vacancy. For a complete application we require the following documents from you:
- Letter of application
- A hand-written personal data sheet with a photo of yourself (which may be scanned)
- A copy/scan of your annual school certificate of class 3 of your secondary modern school or of seventh school grade.
- A copy/scan of your fourth class leaving certificate of your secondary modern school or your annual school certificate of your last completed year at school.
- A copy/scan of this year's current term certificate, if available.
Things we pay attention to in your application:
Your application documents should give us an impression of who you are. We attach great importance to neatness, discipline and above all: completeness of your set of documents.
Thank you very much.