Description: As a metal technician (main module mechanical engineering) you are responsible for the manufacture, the maintenance and repair of machines and machine components, including devices for the positioning of work pieces on the machine. Technical drawings form the basis for various process operations such as sawing, drilling, turning, filing, cutting. You work using numerically controlled NC and CNC machines.
Term: 31/2 years
Vocational school: 4 x 10 weeks course taught in a block in a boarding school, vocational school Schaerding/Austria
- Manual dexterity
- An interest in technical things and a grasp of technical backgrounds
- Mathematical skills and a logic way of thinking
- Freehand drawing skills
- Good spatial imagination
- Ability to work in a concentrated manner
- Working precisely
After completion of this double apprenticeship you can work for us as:
- Qualified worker responsible for machine maintenance
- Qualified worker responsible for repairs
This is an opportunity to complete an apprenticeship with higher school certificate
How to apply
We prefer you to make use of our on-line application tool for the desired apprenticeship vacancy. For a complete application we require the following documents from you:
- Letter of application
- A hand-written personal data sheet with a photo of yourself (which may be scanned)
- A copy/scan of your annual school certificate of class 3 of your secondary modern school or of seventh school grade.
- A copy/scan of your fourth class leaving certificate of your secondary modern school or your annual school certificate of your last completed year at school.
- A copy/scan of this year's current term certificate, if available.
Things we pay attention to in your application:
Your application documents should give us an impression of who you are. We attach great importance to neatness, discipline and above all: completeness of your set of documents.
Thank you very much.