Starlim North America is a global leader in the manufacturing of silicone parts specializing in custom Liquid Silicone Rubber moulding for health care and automotive industries.
Located in London since 2004, our Austrian mother company has been expanding world-wide since 1974. Our proprietary, fully automated, world-class technologies and high quality products, combined with creative, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing technologies allow us to deliver high quality products.
- Responsible for the timely and efficient first level support for all IT users as well as provide security and support for corporate servers and PC environment.
- Complete all tasks accurately and efficiently within the defined SLAs or completion dates.
- Become a vital part of the organization with a focus on maintaining a high standard.
We require an System Administrator who will be responsible for:
- First level support around the IT infrastructure (eg.printer problems, MS Office problems, adapting various configurations, creating and assigning authorizations etc.)
- Prepare workplaces (set up IT hardware, install and configure software, clean cabling, enable network connection etc.)
- Ensure IT inventory system is kept up-to-date and handling warranty claims
- First point of contact for customers who request technical support by ticket
- Provide technical support to end users via phone, instant message, in person and through the use of a ticketing system
- Categorization and prioritization of customer inquiries
- Documentation of tasks and procedures
- Participation and on-going support in IT related projects
- Decision-making during IT-projects in coordination with manager ITO
- Coordination and cooperation with the specialist departments, external partners and colleagues from the other IT divisions
- Cleanliness and tidiness in personal working area for themself and everyone of the team members
- Researching IT systems and components for future projects
- Physical cabling
- Switch and port configuration
- Working knowledge of EAP system
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
- Support Environmental, Health & Safety initiatives throughout the facility, ensuring safety, housekeeping and quality standards are maintained
Do you have?
- Post Secondary education with a Diploma/Degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in IT and corporate environment
- Microsoft certifications (MCSA, MCSE) are an asset
- Experience with, and advanced understanding of, network concepts, systems security and administrative procedures in a large production environment
Successful candidate will also have:
- Strong working knowledge of Windows-Server
- Strong working knowledge of MS Exchange, Active Directory
- Installation and configuration of hard- and software
- Experience with VMware
- Ability to troubleshoot MS office suite, printers, PCs, and servers
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
- Physically able of carrying out all aspects of tasks involved
- Ability to resolve problems and escalate issues with suggestions for further investigation and options for consideration as required
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with technical and non-technical users
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a larger team
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions
- Must be able to work nights and weekend when required
If you have the required qualifications and would like to work in a growing, high tech, continuous improvement environment, please apply with your resume and cover letter, https://starlimna.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=53
Starlim is an equal employment opportunity employer and offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Candidates must be legally employable in Canada to be considered for employment.
Starlim North America is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.