Silicone comes from the word “silicon”, and silicon is a quartz. The actual silicone rubber is obtained using chemical processes and splitting processes.
Silicone parts offer excellent, diverse properties, because their structure can be tailored during production and processing so that they can be used for a wide variety of applications.
The star among the elastomers
As an industrial material silicone is a true all-rounder! Many revolutionary products have emerged because conventional materials have been replaced by silicone, for example, and have thus opened up completely new product benefits.
- Make glass applications shatterproof
- Think of the possibilities with heat-resistant seals
- Form extra-thin membranes
- Install temperature-resistant valves
- Invent dynamic, frost-proof dampers
- Design your pumps to be lime-repellent
- Design decorative parts that are haptically and visually pleasing
- Build switches elastically
New material – new dimensions – new ideas – new possibilities!
Think outside the box and also use silicone for existing products. This has the potential to give you an enormous and undreamt-of advantage!
Excellent properties and constant further development offer a wide range of industrial silicone applications. By now, silicone has become an essential material for various parts and objects in everyday life!
A few distinctive product features at a glance:
- Shatterproof and malleable
- Permanently elastic and stretchable
- Odorless and tasteless
- Harmless to health and self-cleaning
- Adhesive and sliding
- Heat-resistant and frost-proof
- Can be anything between highly transparent and playfully colorful
- Food-safe and drinking water compliant
- Resistant to ozone and UV
- Tear-proof and squeezable
- Self-lubricating and dust-dry
- And much more
Let yourself be inspired and ask us about the best solution for your vision! Our sales representatives are at your disposal and will make you a non-binding offer.