starlim//sterner have their own development lab at their Marchtrenk HQ. That offers many advantages where you as our customer can benefit from in the development cycle of your product.
- Tests according to customer's specifications.
- Chemical tests for evaluating product life etc., taking place in vented rooms with test furnaces.
- Test appliance to analyze materials for the simulation
- Lab tests on complete system assemblies for fault analysis
- Making a lab prototype as a sample using "real material"
- Co-operation with external test institutes. Mechanical finishing of complete system assemblies, amongst others, for fault analysis or preparation for examination.
- Electrical Tests
- Measuring tension relaxation
- Tensile and compression set test
- Force/displacement measurement up to 5 kN (non-contact measurement of elongation)
- Leakage test, vacuum & over-pressure
- Direct access to lab equipment during the development process (reduced waiting time)
- Development, validation and verification is possible in the product development phase
- Preliminary tests on silicone components possible with the first-produced parts
- Examinations possible with particular attention to the sealing element
- Equipment for the examination of elastomer components is available
- Faster transfer of knowledge straight from the development lab. Material characteristics available in the development lab
- Flexible response to your requirements, simple and fast